Executive Business Coordinator
Nurses Inspire Nurses (NIN) is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Executive Business Coordinator to join our tight-knit, talented team. As Executive Business Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating events, serving as a NIN liaison with our partners, and providing primary executive support to CEO of NIN, Cat Golden. The ideal candidate will be outstanding at anticipating needs, fantastic at effectively prioritizing tasks, and confident in their decision making skills.
Founded on a culture of giving back, Nurses Inspire Nurses exists to support nurses as humans first and nurses second. Our company values open and honest feedback and seeks to affect positive change in the nursing world. If you are looking to challenge your abilities and play an important role in a rapidly growing company, we’d love to connect with you.
The ideal candidate...
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Will surprise and delight our nurses, customers, and business partners
- Has exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Is detail oriented
- Loves to help others
- Is self-sufficient and an effective problem-solver
- Feels comfortable working with high level executives
- Isn’t afraid to speak up
- Has excellent organization and time management skills
- Believes no task is too big or too small
- Is able to anticipate needs and provide solutions
- Is comfortable being in photos and on video
- Has an eye for style and stays up to date on current fashion trends
- Is obsessed with a good theme and not afraid to be a little “extra”
- Aligns with our three core values:
We show up for ourselves and each other
We have fun
We believe in growth and learning
Digital Marketing Coordination
Some of the perks of working for Nurses Inspire Nurses:
Please send your resume to Support@NursesInspireNurses.com with the subject line Executive Business Coordinator.
Nurses Inspire Nurses is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.